LAN2LAN to VPN Provider – Up, pingable through from Zs, but not routing from LAN

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN LAN2LAN to VPN Provider – Up, pingable through from Zs, but not routing from LAN

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kelvin W 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kelvin W
    Participant

Hi Guys

I’m almost embarrassed to ask this, as I manage Firewalls at work, but I’m lost like a newbie with IPTables etc.

I’ve set up Zeroshell on a Pi, I’ve configured a VPN connection to NordVPN, the tunnel is established, from the Zs cli I can ping and traceroute through the tunnel to 1.1.1.1. But, when I route my PC through the Zs, I get nothing, ping requests etc just time out, and traceroute stops at the Zs – When the tunnel is down, traceroutes and pings, work fine.

I’ve tried everything I can think of, adding NAT to the VPN00 interface, setting a static route to 1.1.1.1 (via both GW and Interface), I’ve added a forwarder rule from ETH0 to VPN00 allowing everything, I’ve added INPUT for everything from ETH0, OUTPUT for everything to VPN00…

I’m stumped.. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.