LAN to LAN VPN possible without endpoint URL.

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN LAN to LAN VPN possible without endpoint URL.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Flyerken 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Flyerken

Hello, I’m new to this forum and while I have some basic networking knowledge I’m far from an expert. I have a problem that I’m trying to solve using Zeroshell but I’m not sure if it is possible with it. So I’m just asking (the lazy way, I know)

From time to time we hold a lan-party in a location without internet connection. There are a few hotspots (2) nearby that use a web based login that we normally use, also a few people have UMTS sticks. This works but it has 2 problems, none of these connections is very stable and has sufficient bandwidth. So I was surfing the web for a way to combine these connections into one and so came across this page.

The LAN to LAN VPN seems to have the options that I need (load balancing and failover and when one connection goes down it will not disconnect the open gaing sessions) but the problem is that I do not have any way to forward a port on the 2 hotspots to set up the VPN. Is there a way around this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.