Internet Explorer 9 redirect to user requested URL

Home Page Forums Network Management RADIUS 802.1x and Captive Portal Internet Explorer 9 redirect to user requested URL

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tneath 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tneath

I have been using Zeroshell At The College I work at for about 2 years and am currenly using beta 16 on Soekris Net5501. Authentication is from active directory set as an additional Kerberos5 realm. It appears that Internet Explorer 9 does not go the the Original user requested URL when that option is used in the captive portal Authentication page. If the other option of redirect to target URL is used ie9 goes to the target url. Other Browsers seem to work correctly I have used ie7 ie8 and Firefox 8 without problems. I have also tested on a lab test system running on a pc and the same problem occurs. Has anyone else observed this

tneath

Anonymous

Yeah, Actually I have bumped into the same issue few times. The issue is only with Internet Explorer 9 and the later. I don’t know what is wrong with the browser. Since I haven’t found some workarounds, I opt for firefox!

tneath

Sorry This has been fixed in Zeroshell RC3 I forgot to update the forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.