internal forward for VoIP

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking internal forward for VoIP

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  rockmanchile 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rockmanchile

Hi again.

Im having a little problem with a VoIP based application.

Here is the thing.

I have a zeroshell machine with an ethernet and a wireless card working in AP mode.

The DHCP of the AP gives 192.168.100.0/24 addresses, and the ethernet card have the 10.0.0.1 IP.

Now this is the problem: I have a server that runs an aplication over the 5060 port (voip) . His IP is 10.0.0.3 and is perfectly viewed by all the wireless clients and the LAN users (192.168.100.0 and 10.0.0.0 networks) but at the moment of making a call, either client and server cant hear anything from each other.

This happens only when the server works in a diferent segment that the clients. If i connect the server to the wireless network, along with the clients, the application works perfectly fine.

I tried with port forwarding and iptables but nothing seem to work.

Hope you can help.

Best regards.

Rockmanchile.

joe

did u allocate some rtp ports i usuall use 10000-21000 udp

with sip 5060 is good for the call the ring but the actuall call conversation is done through rtp ports

rockmanchile

yeah, but its not an asterisk machine. in fact its not even e Linux machine, its a software used for language laboratories that send the audio via the 5060 port.

The manufacturer says that the only required port is the 5060.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.