IDE Image With ospf and ntop

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell IDE Image With ospf and ntop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mgibbons 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mgibbons

Hi

If anybody is interested, i have now done a build of B14 with ospf and ntop included.

OSPF (quagga) was not really a problem – a few changes to the path and all is good.

NTOP was a different matter with a dependency list as long as your arm together with quite a few build tools to get it all compiled. RRDtool having the most complicated dependencies with cairo/pango and there dependencies too. I now appreciate the package managers of the main distros having gone through this pain.

Anyway all done now. Drop me a line if you want to try. There is no GUI configuration for ntop or quagga its all from the shell.

I will try and do a build on Beta 16 within the next couple of weeks.

KR’s

Mark

thresh

can I ask you to maybe do your next build using my modified beta16… i have managed to get git working properly in ZS.. and we could save ourselves all from repeating eachothers (and our own) work all the time this way…

Thresh; can you please post your instruction for installing OSPF onto ZeroShell B16?

It would really be helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.