I want to install ZS on my Window 7 Ultimate Server.

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell I want to install ZS on my Window 7 Ultimate Server.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Vicokes 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vicokes

Please I want to install ZeroShell on my Window 7 PC.The PC serves as Server in a LAN network of 16 workstations.I have already have some programs installed on this Server and also being share by other 16 Users simultaneously.So i want to have ZeroShell install on this Server to manage and control the internet connections(two USB 3G modems) of the Network.The modems are installed on the Server while other 16 PCs share it through a 24 ports switch.
    How can I do this installation on my Server without buy dedicating another PC for ZeroShell and also maintain my programs on same Server.
    Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
    Victor
    tope2008@yahoo.com
    😀

aseques

Zeroshell is a Linux standalone system, you are not able to install within a windows. If you are not able to dedicate an computer to it, you should look somewhere else.

Vicokes

Thanks for your answer but can it work in Virtual machine along with Windows on same physical server?

Ddall

It’s works well on a VMWare virtual Machine, but you should use it for testing purposes only.
    You should put it on dedicated hardware.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.