I HAVE THE SAME ( ACCOUNTING NOT WORKING )

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell I HAVE THE SAME ( ACCOUNTING NOT WORKING )

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ahmedhassanin 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

First off – Thanks to everyone and anyone who has been working on ZeroShell over the years! I’ve been using it for a number of years for internal routing and QoS which has been a God send!! But now I’m trying to create a multi WAN Router with all the bells and whistles Laughing

PPTP tunnels are now finally working so I’m not after help with this Cool

Accounting – This now seems to have stopped, mainly because my users are still using NTDomainUsername. I’ve been into /Database/var/register/system/acct/entries and can see the folders are in NTDomain\Username (double slash), but the hyperlink (once pressed from within ZeroShell) only goes to the NTDomainUsername (no slash at all). If I manually copy the hyperlink and place it into a new browser window, and alter the URL, it works perfectly fine!

Is there a tweak I can put in place that will allow the Accounting function to get around this little problem?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.