HTTP Proxy?

Home Page Forums Network Management Signal a BUG HTTP Proxy?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sludgman 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sludgman

I understand the premise of the HTTP Proxy. I began testing it on my network, which consist of just two computers and one other Linksys router with DD-WRT.

My incoming ISP is Comcast on ETH01 giving a Dynamic Address. Outgoing to ETH00 is the private LAN.

I add the capture feature on ETH00 and ETH01 covering both interfaces. After I enable the HTTP Proxy, all is working well, there isn’t even any noticeable web page lag.

I’d say after about 1 hour, the web pages start noticeably becoming lagged and at about the 2 hour mark they do not even load, it just says web server has stopped responding.

If I reboot the router or disable and re-enable the service the web pages begin downloading fast again but after awhile I get the no server response.

The hardware I am using is the ALIX 2.x board, 256MB of RAM with the 500MHz AMD processor. I am unsure if it is a hardware or software issue, but I thought I’d report it anyway just to make sure.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Please, try the release 1.0.beta9 of Zeroshell with related paches. The proxy in the beta10 has some issues caused but the new Kernel.

Regards
    Fulvio

Is this issue cleared in beta 11?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.