How to set the limited bandwidth for client ?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How to set the limited bandwidth for client ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jojoepsp 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jojoepsp

Hi Everyone

Cloud you please teach me. How to solve this problem. Because some client donwload bittorrent during on working-time. the other computer affected about the bandwidth. ( webpage can not found). and someone download direct file also.

I would like to ask you 2 thing

1. How to set Zeroshell for Block the bittorrent ( i mean when user take his latop to office firewall not give or limit the speed to them) and how to limit speed for download to Direct download.

2. How to band lan IP some time i found they use the internet not correct.

Sorry for my English skill not well..

Thank you everyone who visit my first post
    Joe 😀 😀 😀 😮

mjwillia

Hi fokes,
    Sorry jojoepsp I don’t have the answer for you, I am also looking for the answer to this question and also another related to it.

I need the function of bandwidth limiting per user and also a quota. Like 2048 megabytes per time period.

I have attempted to configure these options via captive portal / accounting etc…. however whenever I try to change a user to that accounting class it wont save the changes.

Any help would be great!

-Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.