How to Redirect to Registration server as Captive Portal

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How to Redirect to Registration server as Captive Portal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  os57741 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

os57741

I installed ZeroShell and configured the local Captive Portal ; that works.
    However, we intend to use Zeroshell as a gateway for a network of hotspots with a large number of users, who are required to register themselves at a public self service registration server (Tomcat application).
    After the registration data is validated the user will get access to a specific vlan.
    Then the user will have to configure 802.1x.
    The user , on authenticating through a Radius server, will be forced into a specific vlan based on his profile.
    The first time the user tries to enter the WIFI network he only gets access to the registration SSID. In that SSID all his browser traffic should be redirected to the registration server. (At that time the user will not be asked to authenticate).
    How should I configure Zeroshell to achieve that kind of simple redirection ?

uniquegodwin

Hi,
    As a zeroshell user,I don’t think that option is available yet…I guess it’s probably still under development.

But,you do have an option to redirect to a remote login screen hosted on your own server under remote authentication.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.