how to install zeroshell 1.0 beta 13 to SCSI disk

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell how to install zeroshell 1.0 beta 13 to SCSI disk

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tienbk 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tienbk

Dear,
    First, thanks to Fulvio about great product. I have used zeroshell more than 1 year in education enviroment. I am a system manager at Famous University in Vietnam. I have built Zeroshell 1.0 beta 13 to Dell PowerEdge 6650 which has 4G RAM, 2 SCSI disks with RAID 1 configured, 7 Quad-Port PCI cards with network ports total on Server is 30 (used for net balancing 10 Fibre internet lines incoming and 6 ports for 6 different LANs). I only can store profile of zeroshell to logical disk (initialized in Raid configurtion) but when I try to install it to hard disk, the installation progress still complete and then when reboot there are errors about “Probing[..]………….” on the screen. do anyone know correct solution to install zeroshell on raid or SCSI based Server, pls guide me steps to do. Thank you so much.

zulunet

I am in the same type of situation…except I have not tried to install it quite yet on the harddrive. I had to prepare it before I could even save a profile to it.

You are one step ahead of me. I will try this tomorrow on a 1U HP server –
    2 x SCSI – RAID 0 +1

I have prepared it with UBCD and Parted Magic, ext3

I will let you know if I can pass this test.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.