How to get Certs from ZeroShell signed by trusted CA

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How to get Certs from ZeroShell signed by trusted CA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jp10558 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jp10558

Right now, when I go to the SSL config page of Zeroshell, Opera and Firefox warn me that the cert can’t be verified. We can get SSL Certs issued by GeoTrust, which then verifies the authenticity in the browsers.

With the GUI, I can import certs, but I need to generate a CSR to then get signed. I don’t see how to do that from the GUI. I would normally SSH in, but this *is* ZeroShell, and so SSH doesn’t seem to work…

Am I going about this wrong? How should I get the cert(s) signed by GeoTrust if I need CSRs? Or do I need a different kind of cert than just the SSL one?

bbozo

Well strange because I didn’t have any problems with SSH…..

you need to go to
    SETUP/SSH and enable it and of course define ip’s and interfaces from which you are planning to ssh in from
    be soure to check firewall rules

the thig about certs I didn’t understand what seems to be the problem?!
    I don’t use opera or firefox but as far as i did my setups zeroshell works fine as CA and is able to talk to a another trusted CA.

hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.