How to disable SSL from captive portal

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How to disable SSL from captive portal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  geezery 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

geezery

I would like to disable the SSL function from the ZeroShell. Is it possible?

The product looks awesome, the only problem is SSL, because in IE7 it gives that annoying full screen SSL warning page.

I know that it is enabled for security reasons, but I can’t use it on my environment.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

I will try to make it possible as soon as possible.
    With the current release is not possible to disable SSL mode in the captive portal.

Regards
    Fulvio

geezery

That would be so great feature. I can be a tester of the feature if possible.

Thats the only reason why I can’t plug my network cables to my zeroshell box.

Irie

you can also order a certificate from a Certificate Authority. that is trusted by the IE. but is is a little expensive.

Irie

fulvio, is it possible to give me a date, when the release will come, which would allow to deactiveate SSL?
    i’m thinking about buying a certificate..but if it is possible to switch the captive portal from HHTPS to HTTP in nearer future, this wouldn’t be nessesary.

thx for answering 🙂

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Now, using the release 1.0.beta9, it is possible to disable HTTPS in the Captive Portal. You have to check the flag “No SSL” in the section [Captive Portal]->[Authentication].

Regards
    Fulvio

billturnbull

Yipppeeee…

Thank god I found this post…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.