How to create Openssh Connection between two zeroshell boxes

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How to create Openssh Connection between two zeroshell boxes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mkleibrink 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mkleibrink

Hi,

I am experimenting with zeroshell. I want to establish a Openssh Connections over different ISPs to one central point in a Datacenter. I think Zeroshell should handle this task, but i am stauck at the begining.
    I am able to establish a connection from my pc as the client to my Zeroshell Box in the Datacenter, but i am not able to do the same thing with zeroshell as client. I haven’t found any howto for configuring Zeroshell as a Openssh client.

Any help would be great.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Very strange. I do not understand your problem if you do not send me more details.

Fulvio

mkleibrink

Well it is not a Problem with Zeroshell. The only thing i am asking is. How do I setup Zeroshell as a client. I can’t find a step by step howto. As I said Windows as a client works very well. That means that the Zeroshell Box in a Datacenter, which is the server, works as it should.
    I just can’t find out how to setup the client. Where do I have to add my username and password, what else do I have to do to setup the client.

Would be nice if some one could make some kind of documentation for connecting two zeroshells with openvpn

imported_fulvio
    Participant

In the first post you said OpenSSH and not OpenVPN.

mkleibrink

Sorry my fault.
    I guess it was a bit late.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.