how to authenticate that zeroshell is operating system

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell how to authenticate that zeroshell is operating system

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  anzayanzay 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anzayanzay

how to authenticate that zeroshellis operating system? not applocation or tools? because my lecture ask me like that and i dont know what is the answer… please help me

abale

Most likely you haven’t got a quick reply because it is explained in the documentation.

However, to help you a bunch:
    Zeroshell is an appliance – a set of applications and custom tools built on top of the underlying Linux operating system.

It’s function is to turn any simple PC into an effective network router with many advanced features configurable via a web browser. This is why the name ‘Zero Shell’ – you do not have to use the Linux shell to configure the normal features.

As for which ‘version’ of Linux – you will have to read the documentation to get the full idea of that. It runs on Linux but not any of the major distributions that most people would be able to name.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.