How do I ….allow Zeroshell to accept any realm…

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell How do I ….allow Zeroshell to accept any realm…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Enduser 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Enduser

Hello, I am a new forum member and not very technical so I hope you will understand my question.

I have recently been using Zeroshell as an Authentication service for people using a Wifi service. People get a i.d and a password for the Wifi network and then login to the network with Authentication via Zeroshell.

However I recently tried to make a change to the login process…i want to allow people to login with for example their email address. However Zeroshell is blocking the use of certain “realms” (hope I have that right…)

So basically Zeroshell is letting say @login.com pass but wont let @Gmail.com pass

My question is wheter there is a way to configure Zeroshell to allow any realm to pass …the Zeroshell equilivant of allowing *.* I guess you could say…

As I say I am not very technical so please go easy on me 🙂 …any advise gratefully accepted…thanks…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.