hotspot

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  stemanex 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stemanex

Salve,
    sto cercando un software per la creazione e gestione di hotspot per alberghi, e ho trovato questa fantastica distro.
    Potreste indicarmi se secondo voi questa distro è adatta a svolgere tale lavoro?
    in particolare la creazione degli utenti è rapida è facile?
    supporta la scadenza dell’utente dopo un dato periodo (giornaliero, settimanale, mensile)?
    Ha i log delle connessioni?

Grazie.

(ho visto che quasi tutti i post sono in inglese allora “traduco” ma preferirei una risposta in italiano)

Hi,
    I am looking for a software for the creation and management of hotspots, hotel, and I found this great distro.
    You think this distro is best suited to do an hotspot?
    in particular the creation of users is fast and easy?
    support the expiration time of user (daily, weekly, monthly)?
    There is a logs connections?
    Thank you.
    🙄

gordon

if you just want easy set up hotspot – i have used http://www.2hotspot.com in the past – nice and easy for anyone to set up.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

At the moment Zeroshell is able to manage authenticated accesses with captive portal and 802.1x. The accesses are recorded in the log (IP,Mac, Username and connection time).
    In one of the next releases the accounting module will be ready. In that case is possible to generate/print small tickets with temporary username and password and count the traffic and time of any connection.

Regards
    Fulvio

stemanex

You know when will be ready the new version?
    For me is very important.

thanks
    Ste

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Next release will be ready in March, but the accounting module is not scheduled to be included within it.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.