[Help] configuring Net Balancer

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell [Help] configuring Net Balancer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  navidnouri 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

navidnouri

Hi
    i am a newbie to zeroshell and i’ve came here to claim only one thing by your help 😀

my university have managed to limit the internet Speed with placing a squid proxy, so any (Dynamic) IP address can have an specified Speed to work with the internet.

I have managed to run ZS on VMware with about 4 network adapters bridged with the host adapter with internet access. each one gets its own IP from DHCP now so all adapters have same Gateway.

i don’t know how to setup Net Balancer to handle internet connections over all network adapters.
    please prove me with a complete step by step guide for this!!

thank you

AussieWISP

If I hear you right, NB just needs a new gateway setup for each gateway, so if the ip of router one was 192.168.0.1, then gateway one would be 192.168.0.1. This would be done four times for each gateway, if you leave all other setting as they are you should be fine. However you will also need to setup failover if you need it. Don’t forget to setup NAT under Router for that ETH port.

navidnouri

@aussiewisp wrote:

If I hear you right, NB just needs a new gateway setup for each gateway, so if the ip of router one was 192.168.0.1, then gateway one would be 192.168.0.1. This would be done four times for each gateway, if you leave all other setting as they are you should be fine. However you will also need to setup failover if you need it. Don’t forget to setup NAT under Router for that ETH port.

thank you for your response
    here is another part of problem i didnot know how to set. for accessing the internet system should use a Proxy with a proxyaddress and a proxyport. where should i set-it-up!?! 🙄

and another very very newbie Q: how to access ZS as an internet gateway 😕

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.