Just started playing with Zeroshell, but man I can already see this is great!!!
If it works well in all aspects described it will eliminate at least five items off my long term to-do list in the company I work for…
I am planning to use ZeroShell for:
– one good PC based router on internal subnet, maybe even changing external one…
– WLAN, LAN port and VPN clients authentication over radius-kerberos-AD,
– replacing checkpoint with open vpn for road warriors,
– implementing multiple links for LAN-LAN VPN tunneling with balancing,
– doing QOS on our outgoing links/VPN tunnels and,
– implementing transparent http proxy with AV and possibility to block MSN and Facebook!
What else can I dream about???
P.S. Keep up excellent work on low-bandwith usage https interface.
It really rocks and is important for having fast remote management.