I did boot from the CD but I did copy the image from an USB drive as stated in the document.
Not sure if I did unmount the ZS partition. Will give it a try but have other more urgent fiex to apply. Thanks for the hint.
I finally got a chance to test this fix and I now have the solution
1. You have to unmount the HD
2. from the mounted usb disk use the command gunzip -c zs.img.gz >/dev/hda
3. Once completed reboot
4. Change the IP from the remote PC where the profil was stored
4. I had to add a new partition for the remaining free space
5. Restore the profile from a backup
I am now back in busines and I don’t need to boot from the CD anymore