Generate cert besed on Certifificate Signing Request

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Generate cert besed on Certifificate Signing Request

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  antonyl 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

antonyl

Hi,

I have set up a Zeroshell box to be used as a Radius server for authenticate my company’s WLAN. I was able to setup the EAP-PEAP type in my Wireless Switch/Access Point. However, when I was trying to setup the WS/AP to use EAP-TLS, I faced a difficulty.

When doing so, my WS/AP require a separate CA to create the user certificates and require to import a server cert generated from that CA and also that CA’s root cert.

I want to use the zeroshell to be the separate CA in the such setup. Would anybody please advise the following:
    1. How can I export the CA’s root cert of the zeroshell ?
    2. How can I generate a server cert for my WS/AP ? My WS/AP can generate a Certificate Signing Request, but I don’t know how to generate a server cert in zeroshell based on that CSR.

Regards
    Antony Lee

OnHeL

This pdf is a detailed tutorial on how to get your ZeroShell running as a RADIUS Server.

http://www.addressplus.net/ZeroShell-WPA-Enterprise.pdf

antonyl

Hi OnHeL

I did consult that document before posting my problem. There is no instruction on how to use Zeroshell as CA for other servers nor generating certificate for another machines other than Zeroshell itself.

Regards
    Antony Lee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.