Forwarding port range?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Forwarding port range?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  thewolf 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

thewolf

First of all, thanks for all your work on this distro 😀

I was wondering if its possible to forward port ranges? I was thinking this would be possible to do with the FORWARD chain, but so far I havent been able to get it right…

Thanks

imported_fulvio
    Participant

At the present time, from the section [Router]->[Virtual Server] you can create single TCP/UDP port forwarding.
    In any case, if you know the syntax of the iptables comand you could forward a range of port.
    I think the better place in which you should create the DNAT is the PREROUTING chain because it is not manipulated by the Firewall GUI of Zeroshell.
    In the near future, I will enable the port range forwarding from the web gui interface too.

Regards
    Fulvio

thewolf

Thanks 😀

I have one more suggestion, would it be possible for you to add a place in the web interface to change the MAC of the physical interfaces, and have it save through reboots too?

Thanks Again

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Yes, I will allow to change the MAC address of the network interfaces by using the web admin interface. If you want to do it now, you just have to run the following commands by using the VGA or serial console:

echo “ifconfig ETH00 down” >> /etc/rc.local

echo “ifconfig ETH00 hw ether 11:11:22:22:33:33” >> /etc/rc.local

echo “ifconfig ETH00 up” >> /etc/rc.local

thewolf

Thanks 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.