Force traffic to specific gateway while load balancing

Home Page Forums Network Management Firewall, Traffic Shaping and Net Balancer Force traffic to specific gateway while load balancing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mike 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mike

Anyone see a post that explains how to force specific traffic to always go to a specific interface while load balancing? I notice that during load balancing some websites report an error that the “session can only be accessed from the browser it was initially started from”. Even when I use the load balancing rules to ports 80, 8080 (if proxy enabled) and 443 traffic to a specific gateway, sometimes I still get this error. This never happens when set to “failover” only option.

The more elegant way would be if Zeroshell could somehow track the session.

Alistair

Mike, did you ever solve this issue. “session can only be accessed from the browser it was initially started from”.

I am considering using Zeroshell in a small school here in Norway with 70 PCs. The problem you describe above sounds like a real pain. How often does it occur. How many PCs do you have in your network?

How do you feel generally about your experience with Zeroshell?

papals

In the Net Balancer menu you can define Balancing rules to force trafic to use a specific interface in regards of specific informations like a destination port (for exemple TCP 443…).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.