Features?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Selanec 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Selanec

Sorry for this thread, I have already posted threads about this.

1. Radius issue allowing simultaneous connections with one user/pass. (radius works fine, but what is the use when clients can tell each other one user/pass and connect all of them with it?)
    2. Ability to spoof-on-boot MAC addresses of the NICs. (for VMWare users, because VM overwrites the .vmx files at every boot retaining his own MAC and there are problems loading two same machines due to MAC conflict)
    3. Ability to change the default port 80 for the web interface and adding IP filter for opening it. I don’t want the clients opening the web interface, would be nice if the port could be changed and filter my IPs.
    4. Custom default gateway for the static DHCP clients. I have several cable connections and would redirect the clients to where I want them.
    5. Teaming of several WAN connections. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t need one fast connection. Just load balancing for ex. I got 3 cable connections, so the clients can use all of them through one server.[/b]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.