External Radius

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  leon 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

leon

Sir Fulvio,

I am running Zeroshell Release 2.0.RC2.
    I tried configuring my zeroshell captive portal to authenticate in our existing freeradius but authentication failed.
    In my freeradius, I set username: user and password: password but in captive portal it reads user@example.com.
    Do you have sample configuration for external radius authentication?

Thanks,
    Leon

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,

you should try one of the following configurations:
    1) Create an authentication domain in the captive portal that corresponds to your RADIUS domain and set this as default domain.

2) In the RADIUS proxy configuration uncheck the flag No Strip so the username will be send to your RADIUS server without the domain.

Regards
    Fulvio

leon

Sir Fulvio,

Still cannot authenticate to my external radius.

In the Captive Portal>Authentication>Authorized Domains, I set it as Default by pressing the “D”.
    What is your suggested Default RADIUS Request?
    Do I need to pud check to “Automatically authorize any Proxied RADIUS Domain” and in “Automatically authorize any Trusted Kerberos 5 Realm”?

Thanks,
    Leon

leon

I can use my external radius for authentication.

Thanks

leon

Hello,

In authentication to the external radius, I have observed that (zeroshell)zs cannot get the specified time in my external radius server.

Any advice?

Is it possible that the zs can retrieved the username and password and stored it it in the Users>List?

Or, Can we upload usernames and passwords to the zs?

Thanks,

Leon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.