Extended Device Support Rebuild of Renato’s 3.1.8 Zeroshell

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Extended Device Support Rebuild of Renato’s 3.1.8 Zeroshell

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  thresh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

thresh

I have rebuilt Zeroshell to include support for xHCI (USB 3.0/SuperSpeed), which should be bootable as long as the BIOS can boot from USB3. I have also compiled ath9k, and a host of wireless tools with suppport for newer wifi cards (these are NOT integrated with zeroshells wireless manager, yet.. if even possible), and i threw in the wusb (wireles usb) for good measure.

I have this as 2 img files (sda1 and sda2) so that you can ‘flash’ your 3.1.8 dev version with the extended support without having to start from scratch/reload profile. Can anyone host these somewhere reliable?

Hi,

can you send me “only” config.gz file, but you can hosting your version where do you like.

renato dot morano at gmail dot com

thresh

Check your PM… have you had any success w/ getting libnl to build? This is the one major barrier to implementing iw, mac80211, wireless-compat, and getting proper AP support for n-wireless cards in Zeroshell.. and even worse is that once I found the patch needed to get it to build.. but never since then….

But yes.. check your PM for the config.gz.. I might have a new one for you soon too. going to do a rebuild from the 3.2.2 you posted!

thresh

OK.. so PM isn’t working

go to:

h……..w…………….c
    t………a…………….o
    t………r……..c ……n……g
    p……..e……..o…….f…….z
    s………h…….m……i
    :………o……../……g
    /………m…………….
    /………e

(if that doesn’t keep the spambots at bay… then I give up, lol)… and if it is not up.. i’m just recompiling to your new one… so only maybe an hour down…

When you are sure that it works, can you please post the instruction for installing the Patch to support Wireless “N”?

awamayo

How you did it? Can you tell me?
    I also want to add support for new wifi card.

dto

HI,

Did you succeed with libnl?

thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.