Email to alert when a VPN x509 certificate exipires

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Email to alert when a VPN x509 certificate exipires

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bodale 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bodale

Hi all, I need that ZeroShell sends an email alert that remember me to regenerate or delete definitively certificates that expire.
    In other words, every day this script checks if there is an expired certificate, and if there is, sends a warning email…
    It is possible? And, if yes, how I can do this?
    Thanks

john21wall

You can display more detailed information on the communication throughput measurement tool by inputting “TrafficClient /?”.

bodale

@john21wall wrote:

You can display more detailed information on the communication throughput measurement tool by inputting “TrafficClient /?”.

??? What’s the connection between generation of warning email about the certificates and the throughput measurement?
    ???

I’ve to send an alert about expiration of VPN user’s certificates.
    I need that ZeroShell sends an email which warn to check the VPN certificates, when a certificate expires.

iulyb

Hi,
    Don’t think there is something for this. You might need to do a script that will query LDAP and eventually add it to monitoring section.
    I am intrested myself in this feature so I might take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.