Downloading the CA for Host-to-LAN OpenVPN

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Downloading the CA for Host-to-LAN OpenVPN

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jbo5112 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jbo5112

How do I download the CA without signing in as admin? I’ve found the user certificates, and the sign-in page appears to have a link. However, the page shows up blank in my browser, and it downloads as an HTML page that says “Kerberos 5 Setup”. Is the CA supposed to be secret? IIRC, my Linux client makes me present it to connect, even if I’m just using a password for authentication.

ppalias

At the login page of the ZS you have 4 links on the upper right side.

X.509 certificates
    CA Users Hosts CRL

I suppose you want the first one. You can click the link and be able to download it without logging in at all.

jbo5112

I’m trying the CA link. If I just click on the link, I get a blank page. Chrome shows it having an empty body, and firefox just has some hint tag in there. If I right-click the link, and save it from the same LAN, I get a copy of the login page. It seems like it should be so simple, and it’s making me feel rather stupid. Is there something I need to do other than just click? I don’t suppose it could be a bug with Release 1.0.beta13.

redfive
    Participant

with b13 , in x509 page , setup, CA Default Parameters , U can allow or deny the certificate download from login page
    bye
    jonatha

jbo5112

Thanks. That works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.