DNS zone files to ZeroShell ldap database?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell DNS zone files to ZeroShell ldap database?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  oem 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

oem

I have a RHEL5 box, functioning as my dns server (along with a bunch of other stuff), some of its functions will be migrated to a Soekris net5501-70, running ZeroShell.

I’ve installed zone2ldap on the RHEL5 box, but I can’t figure out how to connect to the ZeroShell box, it is only listening on 127.0.0.1:389, and making an ssh tunnel to my RHEL5 box, doesn’t seem to work. Also changing /etc/ldap.conf to listen on the active interface seems to not work either.

Is there some secret way to do this? I tried setting it up as a slave server, but that didn’t populate the database, only copy the zone files over.

Alternately, is there a zone2ldap statically linked binary I can put on the ZeroShell box?

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Just click on the flag LDAP or LDAPS in the section [LDAP/NIS][Setup] to enable the LDAP service to be available to externals clients.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.