Development Environment (gcc, g++ and header files)

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Development Environment (gcc, g++ and header files)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cybernol 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,

a Zeroshell Development Environment is available to be installed from the Package Manager.
    It requires Zeroshell 3.3.2+ and allows to build applications starting from the source packages. It also allows to compile customized Kernel versions or just single Kernel driver modules better supporting your hardware.

Regards
    Fulvio

iulyb

Hi,
    Is it possible to not need a licence to download this packages only?

Most people have a virtual dev environment that is not used in production. Also most of the times this is blown away and recreated.

iulyb

Hi,
    I downloaded and installed this packages in order to compile a newer version of hostapd that is 4 years old. I was a bit disappointed because I didn’t see any instructions. I Contacted fulvio and it turn out that all I need to run is dvelsh

root@dev ~> develsh

r1vver
    Participant

it’s for subscribers only? 😥

Cybernol
    Participant

Hi, I’m finally ready to try this.
    And would like to know if there are some helpful hints to use it.

I have installed 40c00 some time ago and in the meantime upgraded the zeroshell versions / kernels.
    Now when I try to run MAKE on 4.4.95 (3.8.2) it ok
    Just making beep1.3 seems to go fine (doesn’t work but that’s an other thing)
    any other version of the kernel gives “Segmentation fault”
    What to do to solve that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.