Date of a new release

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Date of a new release

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cybergreen 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

raven3433

@arfon wrote:

… why would you want a mail server built into a router? …

Because some of us use it in a private/personal environment where we want to have an all-in-one solution.
    If it is done like the other modules all the other ppl do not need to activate this feature.

my 2 cents – RaVEn

darekb

Hi all
    is it possible to install the in new version -> ipfm –> http://scripfm.sourceforge.net/index_pl.php

Ddall

Any new informations about the date of the next release?

RDelpopolo

Does this patch solve the multiwan virtual server problem?

atheling

I have had some requests to re-post my patch for net balancing and Qos. You can get a .zip file here: http://tinyurl.com/25mwwwv

I don’t know how long tinyurl keeps the redirection working but it should be good for a little while. This is the stuff that is on my beta12 machine. I have not yet tried it on beta13 but looking at the beta13 files I think it should still work.

darekb

can anyone explain step by step how to install the patch, preferably with pictures.

Mark Kidd

I thought it might be useful to someone to post my patched version of the beta12 USB image:

http://rapidshare.com/files/416882792/ZeroShell-1.0.beta12-CompactFlash-IDE-USB-SATA-1GB-Patched-Atheling.zip

I cannot guarantee that this image will work, and I cannot support this file. If fluvio or atheling would prefer that I pull this down, please let me know and I will do so.

foudroyeur

Hello

I’m very interresting to use netbalancer and Qos together.

Does this patch is included in the last beta ?

Is it possible to re-upload it in rapidshare (with a quick patching howto )

Thank you very much

😳

atheling

@foudroyeur wrote:

Hello

I’m very interresting to use netbalancer and Qos together.

Does this patch is included in the last beta ?

Is it possible to re-upload it in rapidshare (with a quick patching howto )

Thank you very much

😳

See the other thread at http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9197

It is not included in the current beta but the beta12 patch can still be made to work.

There are a few changes to it that should be made to make it cleaner for beta14 but I have not yet upgraded to beta14 to actually try them so I am not going to publish the deltas yet.

If/when I get around to upgrading to beta14 (I might have time in April to work do that) then I’ll post a link to the updated patch along with a how-to on installation.

vaah

Hi atheling, I need your help applying your patch to zs b13. I have the zs image in my usb stick. I read your readme and it says to copy custom folder to /Database.
    My question is how exactly am i supposed to do that? I tried copy through scp from my laptop to zeroshell server but I got this error on my shell.

TERM environment variable not set.

I already enabled ssh server on zs router btw.
    Your help is appreciated. cheers.

vaah

lol i just found out that i could just insert another usb containing the patch to zs pc, but i had a hard time mounting my other usb device because i don’t know its sdx number.
    Thats done, and I got zs b13 up running with atheling patch, but i noticed a bug in net balancer where one wan connection should be down(because I pulled out the cable) but it still says active though the fault counter still going up.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.