Custom compile in zeroshell

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Custom compile in zeroshell

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  aseques 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

aseques

Hello, I intend to do a simple guide to compile software for zeroshell. I would like to be able to have some simple steps to follow so we could build existant/new software in zeroshell which at the moment is quite dificult.

I wrote those steps in file called COMPILE within the repository at zeroshell-documentation https://bitbucket.org/aseques/zeroshell-documentation

My main problem at the moment is that there are some missing pieces in the repository.
    @fulvio or someone with the knowledge, could you have a look at that?

aseques

I’ve just updated the instructions to compile for the current RC2. Still the issues with the configure are there.
    Does anyone have an idea to fix these messages I got when compiling racoon?

./configure

checking netinet6/ipsec.h usability... no
    checking netinet6/ipsec.h presence... no
    checking for netinet6/ipsec.h... no
    checking netipsec/ipsec.h usability... no
    checking netipsec/ipsec.h presence... no
    checking for netipsec/ipsec.h... no
    checking /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h usability... no
    checking /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h presence... yes
    configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: present but cannot be compiled
    configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
    configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: see the Autoconf documentation
    configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
    configure: WARNING: /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
    checking for /lib/modules/3.4.19-ZS/build/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... no
    checking /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h usability... no
    checking /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h presence... yes
    configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: present but cannot be compiled
    configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
    configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: see the Autoconf documentation
    configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
    configure: WARNING: /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
    checking for /usr/src/linux/include/linux/pfkeyv2.h... no
    configure: error: Unable to find linux-2.6 kernel headers. Aborting.

aseques

Answering to myself, racoon isn’t needed anymore in my environment because now client vpn can be established in major systems (including android and apple ios).
    So I am updating this guide for the current rc3 and switching into compiling rsync.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.