Creating Compact Flash image for Soekris board

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Creating Compact Flash image for Soekris board

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  skumaran 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

skumaran

Hello,

I am a graduate student and I am currently working on a project which involves a Soekris net-5501 board. Previously I downloaded the “1GB Compact Flash for WRAP, ALIX, Soekris 4801 and 5501 image” (Release 1.0.beta11) from the Downloads section of the Zeroshell website and installed it in my CF card. I plugged in the CF card on to my Soekris 5501 board and it worked absolutely fine.

Now I am trying to create a CF card image myself using the Zeroshell source code to test few things in my project. But I am not sure how to go about creating a CF card image. It would be great if some one can guide me through this. Till now I have downloaded the source code from the Downloads section and I have compiled it to get the vmlinux output file. Please let me know how I can proceed from here to create a CF card image of of the zeroshell which I can use in my Soekris net-5501 board.

Thanks,
    Sri Hari Kumaran

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.