Config an use Captive Portal time account

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Config an use Captive Portal time account

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  rogi 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rogi

English:

Hello.

I’ve been using for Mikrotik HotSpot, but now I know the zeroshell I liked the information displayed in the popup window and close it to stop all that time, but I have the following problems:

1. I can not set the time a user’s session and the cost to be displayed in that window.
    2. I have monthly customers who connect to the same antenna and I would not have to login but went directly to the Internet.

Thank you.

Español

Hola.

He estado usando el HotSpot de mikrotik, pero ahora que conozco el zeroshell me gustó la información mostrada en la ventana popup y sobre todo que al cerrarla detiene el tiempo, pero tengo los siguientes problemas:

1. No logro configurar el tiempo de la sesión de un usuario y su costo para que se muestre en dicha ventanita.
    2. Tengo clientes mensuales que se conectan por esa misma antena y me gustaría que no tuvieran que loguearse sino que pasaran directo hacia el pc que sale a internet.

Gracias.

giancagianca

1 Now accouting is not implemented

2 if mac address of machine is visibile you can autorize mac address in web interface. If you see mac address of AP you can use this metod http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1109

Bye

GilBytes

Greetings from Venezuela

You know any version ZS that has the option enabled accounts?
    You know any version ZS that sends messages to clients?

Thank…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.