Compiling modules for ALIX leds

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Compiling modules for ALIX leds

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cybergreen 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cybergreen

Has anyone successfully compiled the modules for Alix leds to use the heartbeat, ide-disk or timer led trigger feature?

I compiled led-class.c => led-class.ko and leds-alix.c => leds-alix.ko without problems. With insmod I loaded these modules and can switch on and off the leds with the commad echo 1 > /sys/class/leds/alix:1/brightness repectively echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/alix:1/brightness. During trigger compiling of led-triggers.c I get following errors:

make -C /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build SUBDIRS=/Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds
      make[1]: Entering directory `/Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20′
      LD /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/built-in.o
      CC [M] /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.o
      /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.c: In function `led_trigger_store’:
      /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.c:48: error: structure has no member named `trigger_lock’
      /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.c:50: error: structure has no member named `trigger_lock’
      /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.c:55: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
      /Database/usr/src/linux-2.6.25.20/drivers/leds/led-triggers.c:55: warning: type defaults to `int’ in declaration of `type name’

and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Alex

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.