Classifier Rules

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Classifier Rules

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ndipit 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ndipit

Hello to everyone, need your help.

I’m using Zeroshell 1b11 as DHCP, DNS & VPN (pptp) server, internet router with 2 WANs, failover and port forwarding.
    Now I’m trying to set up bandwidth limit per IP’s using QoS (I’ve created several groups with different priority and speed limit)
    Also I applied this patch: http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1047&highlight=forwarding

But i have some problems with this:
    1. Only first rule of classifier works, all other are ignored (using DEFAULT CLASS instead). If i move rule №1 to another position, it stop working.
    2. Strange delays with failover: when failover changes default gateway (DG) (if primary WAN is down), windows workstations is trying to use the previous DG (that is down) up to 2-4 minutes , but linux workstation works normally.

QoS classes are used on both WAN interfaces (ETH00 & ETH01) and LAN interface ETH03

imported_fulvio
    Participant

QoS management and Net Balancer cannot be used at the same time on the same router.

Regards
    Fulvio

ndipit

But i have only 1 gateway active at the same time, or reason is in incompatibility between QoS and netbalancer modules, even it is working in failover mode?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.