Changing the GUI + Translation

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Changing the GUI + Translation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  AliPacino 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AliPacino

Hi there,

a great job from Italy! Thank you Fulvio Ricciardi!

Is it possible to do some changes in the code, so that there can be made some modifications in the appearance and is there a supporting document for translating the GUI? Any developer supporting documents there?

Sorry, I just went over the pages in order to find some relevant information.
    Maybe I’ve been overflying the zeroshell sites to fast.

Thank you in advance!

sorry, no parlaro italiano

AliPacino

Early in the morning I had some more time on looking through the file system. The Architecture is really modular. Very different compared to monowall and pfsense. And the files aren’t under the apache root directory. So I couldn’t find the needed information immediately.

I think now i will find my way through zeroshell.

ppalias

Most configuration files are located in

/root/kerbynet.cgi/

Files that are located on the read-write storage medium are in

/Database

Regarding the language files I am not sure where they are but if you find them I would also like to participate in translating ZS to Hellenic(Greek).

AliPacino

ppalis,

thank you for the hints. I took a short look again. It seems that there is just the possibility to make the translations in the html-files themselves. Maybe we can do this together step by step, file for file. You can do it in Greek, me in German,:)

Kind Regards to Hellas.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.