Captive Portal Users Disconnecting

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Captive Portal Users Disconnecting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  diviesh 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

diviesh

Hi All,

I am new to Zeroshell, but am using it quite a lot, i have four sites curently setup using it setup on all sites is as follows:

3 NICs 1 internal and 2 external
    external nics enabled in net balancer, all default settings
    internal nics, running DHCP, connected to netgear switch, switch connected to multiple wireless access poiints, each with static ip’s around the site, at present no security key in place for wireless

Problem i am finding we have each site running 50 users but for some reason when multiple users are on, the system slows down extremely i.e. facebook can take about a min to open its login page 1 example.

Also getting a lot of complaints by users that the sessions are getting disconnected all the time, sometimes they lose access after 5 minutes.

i’m not sure what to do has anyone out in the zeroshell world experienced similar problems, what can i do to try an spead things up and stabalise the system.

Thank you all in advance for any help/advice you may be a ble to provide

thanks, diviesh

diviesh

sorry forgot to mention using zeroshell beta13

micampo

uses a single external NIC (eth1) and stability test, to redirect the navigation to a single WAN https

lucky

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.