Captive portal question.

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Captive portal question.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  longtimelistner 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to use captive portal as more of an agreement page. So, that when it pops up all they have to do is press “Agree”. Or, At least make it so there is no username/password and they can just login.
    Is this possible? If so can anyone point me in the right direction to a readme of maybe expain a bit?
    Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any ideas?

Could anyone tell me which directory/file I could edit to try to modify the Web Login page for captive portal.

I don’t need it to authenticate any user, I just want the end user to agree to the terms I have posted on that screen. A EULA of sorts.

ppalias

I am not sure where the file is, but do a forum search and I bet you will find something about it. Since I don’t think that what you ask is easy to do, a workaround I have thought of is to modify the page to write what you want and at the bottom line provide a user-pass for everyone to use.

For right now I think I will be going that route, just putting the generic UN/PW at the bottom. But, if anyone in the meantime knows how to edit that page to either remove the login and just have an “AGREE” button or to auto fill the credentials it would be greatly appreciated if you posted something for me. Thanks.

noid

i hardcoded a generic username/password/domain in the form, deleted the input fields and put a “continue” button
    the annoying thing is the pop-up…i just need to display a message..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.