Captive portal on VPN connection

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Captive portal on VPN connection

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  hoisel 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hoisel

Hello,

I’m trying to apply the Captive Portal over a VPN (Host-to-LAN) link, but it passthrough. This VPN is made from the internal interface, and I use the Source NAT routing method. It’s possible?

How to assign more than a class of IP on VPNs? How to assign a specific IP for a user determined on VPN?

Thank you

Daniel Hoisel

hoisel

Niente?

imported_fulvio
    Participant

The VPNs L2TP/IPSec for Road Warrior connections use point-to-point interfaces and at the moment it is not possible to apply the captive portal to these interfaces. I don’t understand why you want to protect the VPNs host-to-LAN with the il web login. The VPNs are already authenticated by x.509 certificates and Kerberos passwords.

Regards
    Fulvio

hoisel

I use this in a small ISP. It would be useful since my customers are not trustworthy and I want to limit its accesses for only one PC. About the others two questions?

TKS

imported_fulvio
    Participant

It is not possible to assign more than one IP subnet to a L2TP/IPSec VPN and it is not possible to fix the IPs.

Fulvio

hoisel

Dear Fulvio,

Thank you for answering all my questions. It has plans to support this in a brief future?

Daniel Hoisel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.