Captive Portal not using a Domain

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Captive Portal not using a Domain

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Madwin 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Madwin

Hi

i would like to know if there’s a way to use the Captive Portal without attaching or using a domain to authenticate, I have a lab setup with an AP just for it, and it works fine, but I would like to not use the domain to authenticate, i’d appreciate any help you guys can give on this issue, thanks

best regards

imported_fulvio
    Participant

It is not possible to authenticate without specify a domain. In the one of the next releases the domain combobox in the weblogin page will be hidden if there is only one defined authentication domain.

Regards
    Fulvio

Madwin

Thanks for the response fulvio

one other thing, in the Setup–>Network Menu, both my interfaces are Half Duplex, is there a way i can set them up to Full Duplex through the web interface or the linux shell? I tried doing it like this:

ethtool -s ETH00 autoneg off duplex full

but it didn’t work, is there a way i can do it?

Best Regards

Madwin

fulvio, i tested again the command for the Full Duplex and it works, but i want to know if there is a way I can set it up so it can start at Full Duplex once the server reboots.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.