Captive Portal Authentication issues

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Captive Portal Authentication issues

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  itanveer 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

itanveer
    Participant

Dear fellow,

I am new to Zeroshell world and recently made a setup. I liked its simplicity and secure appraoch. We are having some problem on the client authentication, user inter the login info and got the message Network access but in few seconds the authentication page again appears.

this is only happening on all access points and on some mobiles/laptops, the configuration of all access points is same, and we are using latest version 3.7.1

Please share your knowledge to solve this issue.

Thanks

Ilyas

itanveer
    Participant

The issue is resolved using the POPUP option in Captive Portal and selecting from dropdown menu “All Excluded the List Below”

now the whole setup is working perfactly….. Although i have not much users, only 100 users but i have a huge compound having 13 Access points…..still some issues with authentication when connecting to different APs but its working perfactly for majority of the users.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.