Can zeroshell give inet to users with auth by AD?

Home Page Forums Network Management RADIUS 802.1x and Captive Portal Can zeroshell give inet to users with auth by AD?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kamheric 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kamheric

As far as I understand from reading the documentation and forum – yes it can.
    How to do it?
    my domain: pvk.local, domain controller is pk.pvk.local (192.168.0.1), which is also DNS and KDC.

What I do: I create a new profile in zeroshell: in the field “Hostname” – “zeroshell.pvk.local”, in the field “Kerberos 5 Realm“: “PVK.LOCAL”, field “LDAP Base” – “dc = pvk , dc = local “, other – as I need in my network .. then restart with the activation of a new profile.

Now go to the Kerberos 5 -> Realms. That I must add here? in the list of “Key Distribution Center List” already have a string “PVK.LOCAL (KDC: Local)”, so I “Use the DNS to discovery Realms and KDC servers not configured” put in the position of “Yes”.
    now CAPTIVE PORTAL -> Authentication -> Authorized Domains I see a line pvk.local Radius (pap) I click “+” and select where to Domain Name: “pk.pvk.local” type “External Kerberos 5 Realm” -> Save, then the “D“.
    CAPTIVE PORTAL -> Gateway -> GW Active on: ETH00. (Activate checkbox).

Now entering only by password. but accepts only the user password admin.
    what I’m doing right and what is wrong?
    How to make user authentication by AD? should I configure/register (add) something to AD?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.