Can I do Lan to Lan using tun (not bridged)?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Can I do Lan to Lan using tun (not bridged)?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ddvzlnz 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ddvzlnz

I am trying to use Zeroshell to connect as a client to an openvpn server that is a routed not bridged vpn. It also uses tls authentication but I figured out how to save the ta.key in the writeable partition so the config would survive reboots.

Anyway I can connect but zeroshell does not get an IP address from the server and it does not get a default route pushed to it. Here is the log output at the end:

16:12:34 TCPv4_CLIENT link local: [undef]
    16:12:34 TCPv4_CLIENT link remote: XXX.XXX.XXX:443
    16:12:38 WARNING: ‘dev-type’ is used inconsistently, local=’dev-type tap’, remote=’dev-type tun’
    16:12:38 WARNING: ‘link-mtu’ is used inconsistently, local=’link-mtu 1592′, remote=’link-mtu 1560′
    16:12:38 WARNING: ‘tun-mtu’ is used inconsistently, local=’tun-mtu 1532′, remote=’tun-mtu 1500′
    16:12:38 [server] Peer Connection Initiated with XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443
    16:12:39 Initialization Sequence Completed

If I configure zeroshell with –dev-type tun in the parameters the errors go away but zeroshell still does not get an IP address pushed to it or a new default route. I tried to configure the vpn to get dynamic ip but that did not help.

Is what I am trying possible? Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.