Business ideas without huge investments

Forums Network Management ZeroShell Business ideas without huge investments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Smith
    Participant

So, I thought that there should be some interesting business options without huge financial investments. I need something that won’t take up a lot of my time because I’m a student. At the same time, I wouldn’t mind working with clothes, for example, because it really interests me. Do you have any ideas?

Red Arrow
    Participant

To be honest, nothing comes to my mind. I thought that you could open your own clothing store. Most likely, it would be an online store. However, I assume that it will require a significant financial investment so as to create a quality website or app, purchase clothes for sale, and so on.

Evan Parker
    Participant

It seems to me that now there should be much simpler and more convenient ways of doing business. Look, I often order custom clothes online. Sometimes I buy it for myself, sometimes I give it to my friends and close people. Plus, I know this is really popular now. Many people like custom clothing. On the store’s website, I saw information that you can work as an entrepreneur selling custom items to other people without thinking about the warehouse and storage of clothes. I think you should go to Printful and read more about the terms and conditions of this service.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.