Bug with creating a CA Certificate in 1.0.beta12

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Bug with creating a CA Certificate in 1.0.beta12

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  securenet 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

securenet

I am Unable to see Certificate in 1.0.beta12 after I change from the default.
    The screen displays no information.
    This seems to be a bug in the interface.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Could you post further details. I am not able to reproduce the issue.

Thanks
    Fulvio

securenet

There is not a whole lot more I can say.

If I try to create a new Certificate, the certificate gets created but it is not visitable

If I import my existing Certificate it is fine, but when I press the “Generate” button a new Certificate is created, but it is not Visible.

Zeroshell is running on a net5501-70 / 500 Mhz / 512 MB.
    It is installed on a 2GB SanDisk II.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Sorry, I am not able to reproduce this issue. I think you have some problem in your setup. You should debug by yourself.

Regards
    Fulvio

securenet

I re-imaged the SanDisk II and created a new profile.
    Immediately after creating the new profile I tired to create a new Certificate and the screen blanked after I pressed the Generate button.

There are no error messages displayed on the log and I do not know enough about Linux to go any deeper that that.

yum

If I were you, I’d use different hardware to make sure that this issue is software related. Can you reproduce this error on some test PC?

securenet

I am in the process of ordering a Dell PowerEdge to be used as a Router to handle the demands of Audio & Video Streaming, so I will try it then.

But, even it that works fine, it is not a viable solution for me and the locations I plan to use Zeroshell at a Network Solution.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.