Boot disk

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Boot disk

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cane 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cane

Hello, I have an old computer on which I would like to install ZeroShell. The problem is that it cant boot directly from CD, it have to use boot disk’s. I can’t find any boot disk images on this site, could someone point me in the right direction?

-Cane

hectare

Please check this link : http://www.zeroshell.net/eng/faq/storage/#sto.faq1
    see if it works for you .You can attached your old hdd it to another linux system and write the image from there.

Cane

I don’t have access to another computer running Linux… I’m only after a quick fix for my routing problem. I already have a router, but it don’t play well with the number of connections used in Bittorrent.
    I just moved to another city and don’t have the possibility to use my old solution (a modem with integrated router), the old one never gave me any problems even when using 600 connections. But with the new one (separate modem and router) even 200 is pushing the router to its limits… I had, and still have an 8/1Mbit connection but not from the same provider.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.