It is possible to realise this setup with two dynamic IP´s?
I think on the VPN server side I need two dyndns domain names and zeroshell is not able to update two dyndns names.
here is the the order how I install:
– set up the ppp connections
– set up the dyndns
– put the two ppp interfaces to load balancing
– set up the VPN tunnels
– bond the tunnels, first on zerochannel 01 then on zerochannel 02
– set up IP adresses for the bond interface for each side in the same subnet 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.2
– set static routes for my two networks 192.168.3.0/24 and 192.168.8.0/24
Do I need other static routes to connect the www or is this automatic done by the bonding? -> DEFAULT GATEWAY (LB) two times
ZS doesn’t update 2 dyndns, this is a fact. A workaround I had implemented for this was to use 2 systems in my LAN to update the 2 dyndns accounts and with netbalancer rules I forced them use each one a different pppX interface.
Now normally all your traffic to the internet will be using the pppX interfaces, since it has a default gateway acquired from your provider. If you want to use the BOND for that you will have to add it in the Netbalancer as a gateway (the remote IP address of the BOND).
Yes, NAT should be enabled to pppX.