Blacklist

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Blacklist

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  gui1012 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gui1012

Hello,
    I am a new user on ZeroShell. And I have a small problem with adding the URL Blacklist on the proxy.
    I understood that to manually add a URL, i just to click on the button manage.
    However, I’d like to retrieve an Internet blacklist and integrate directly into the proxy.

I found on a server, the directory havp (/Database/var/register/system/havp) in which there are the following files: blacklist (if enable / disable), blacklist.txt (URL write with the keyboard) … But I don’t know where I should add a file with a URL blacklist.

If someone know can you help me
    Thanks
    Guillaume

gui1012

Hello.
    I try to explain my problem in different way because i shall like to someone have an answer in my question.

I want to know if it possible to include additional files in the blacklist for not enter manually various URL to be blocked since the Web interface.

I want to use a script wich run by the cron to update automatically the site blacklisted.

Thanks for your response
    Guillaume

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.