Beta 8 and net balance

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Beta 8 and net balance

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tucker 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tucker

I am very keen to test the net balance code for the bonded VPN plan I have mentioned previously. I was wondering if you have any suggestion on a release date yet for Beta 8? Sorry to be impatient … 8)

imported_fulvio
    Participant

The Net Balancer will be available within 2 months.

Regards
    Fulvio

tucker

Thanks for update … looking forward to netbalance.

StevenJohns

>>>The Net Balancer will be available within 2 months.

I’m sure you said that several months ago when I tested beta 4……and I’m still waiting…..

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Sorry, you are right, but I had some problems with the Kernel because L7 filter patch cannot be applied to the newer Kernels and therefore I prefered to wait for new releases of it. Now the problems have been solved and I hope that the net balancer will be ready in November or December.

Regards
    Fulvio

StevenJohns

Fluvio,

Nearly another month on…..how is the netballancer going????

I REALLY need it…..

rochajoel

@stevenjohns wrote:

Fluvio,

Nearly another month on…..how is the netballancer going????

I REALLY need it…..

Are you paying for something? I need it too amongst many other things but… I’m not paying him for this (ok, i do click on some advertisers). I’m sure he is doing the best he can with a 0$ budget… why don’t you try to do it? if you realy need it consider spending some time trying to do it… i’m sure we would be all very happy and would thank you very much.

Best regards.

ncat987

I would be willing to implant a balancer as i too will be needing one, at present bandwidth is limited to the specified user and the ip of the vlan.

This one looks like it could be a decent working module, http://sourceforge.net/projects/balance/

any other suggestions?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.